The purpose of the Student Grant Travel is to financially help Master and PhD students to participate at the annual SB conference. The Student Grant Travel was set up thanks to the kind support of our partners: OPTITRACK , BIOMETRICS FRANCE , TRINOMA and JPK INSTRUMENTS.
The next congress will take place in Poitiers from October 28 to 30, 2019.
To apply, you must:
- be a student in a master or PhD program;
- be a member of the Society of Biomechanics for the current year (see this link);
- have a communication (oral or poster) accepted for the conference.
Applicants must send in a single document (PDF format):
- the completed application form (form to download via this link);
- a cover letter (one page);
- a CV of 3 pages maximum including a list of scientific productions;
- two reference letters;
- a copy of the abstract submitted to the congress;
- a copy of the student card.
The results will be announced at the beginning of June, before the end of the early bird registration rates. The registration procedures for the scholarship recipients will be communicated at that time. Do not register for the conference until you have the result of your application.
In charge of the Student Scholarship for the SB Board