The purpose of the Congress Grant is to financially help Master and Ph.D. students to participate in the annual SB conference.
For the 2023 congress, this grant corresponds to the payment by the Société de Biomécanique of registration fees + hotel for the duration of the congress.
To apply, you must:
- be a student in a master or Ph.D. program;
- be a member of the Society of Biomechanics for the current year (see this link);
- have a communication (oral or poster) accepted for the conference. WARNING: you have to apply at the same time as you submit your paper, i.e. before knowing if this paper will be accepted.
Applicants must send in a single document (PDF format):
- the completed application form (form to download via this link);
- a cover letter (1-page max);
- a CV including a list of scientific productions (3 pages max);
- a reference letter (optional);
- a copy of the abstract submitted to the congress;
- a copy of the student card;
- proof of membership to the SB for the current year.
Deadline for application: 15 April 2023
This document will be titled SB_congress_FirstName.pdf and sent by e-mail to
The results will be announced at the beginning of June, before the end of the early-bird registration rates. The registration procedures for the scholarship recipients will be communicated at that time. Do not register for the conference until you have the result of your application.
This grant exists thanks to the support of our partners.